Friday 11 June 2010

vintage fair

On Sunday me and a friend ventured into the Frock Me vintage clothes fair, I think I was a very good girl, I only bought a 50s polkadot button fronted dress and an awesome pterodactyl pendant (well right now it's just a piece of metal which used to be attached to something, but give me a trip to the bead store for fixings and 5 mins with my soldering iron and it will be a necklace!)



I've put a petticoat on the dummy too, though it's not the right size or colour it gives you a better idea anyway! I also recently bought some pretty demi heel mary janes which will go perfectly, all I need now is a white clutch and a small string of pearls and the outfit will be complete! Most likely going to wear this to a wedding I have in 2 1/2 months, but I'm sure it will be worn before that!






I did also find the most amazing straw hat, had it not been £38 and with no where to wear it I would have bought it. But I'll show you all a lovely picture anyway!


Anyway that's all for now, I'll hopefully make some progress on the dino dress soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment