Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Curtain dress part 2

The dress is done after a few minor disasters.

First I had put sleeves on it but when I tried it on it looked like a dodgy 80s bridesmaid dress. I then took the sleeves off and it then gaped round the bust line (seriously, boobs and vintage styling are a difficult pair). Finally I hemmed it way too short thankfully with a deep hem, so was able to let it down the 2 inches it needed. Though on the upside I remembered I had the perfect belt to go with it. Overall I'm pretty pressed with how it turned out.

Sorry I didn't take many progress pictures this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment